HOW TO PLAY
The Gamemaster will give you a 10 minutes induction to explain how the system works, so please listen to him and pay attention.
It is advised to prepare yourself for the game. Footgear is one of the most important things. If you are going to play in your garden, schoolyard, or football pitch, runners will do, but in woodlands/forest park or other rough terrain, we recommend trekking or military boots above ankle. Your clothes might get dirty or in some cases slightly damaged, and it’s more than likely you will sweat during the game so use ‘expendable’ clothes. Camouflaged clothes give you an advantage when playing in woodlands.
Rules of engagement:
- Players who get “killed” (game over) MUST proceed to their hospital immediately, and keep silent. Reconnaissance behind enemy lines after “death” or indicating targets for teammates who are still alive is forbidden.
- It is not allowed to use enemy’s hospital to get revived.
- Shooting to/from hospital is forbidden.
- Hand-to-hand combat, grabbing enemy’s gun is forbidden.
- Always use your brain and common sense to avoid hurting yourself or other players.
Remember, it’s a game, not war!